Friday, September 5, 2008

I Would Say TGIF But

Due to the nature of my job I have to work Saturday and Sunday. I also have to get up at 5:00 a.m. and go to the Farmer's Market to get more veggies for the store. So Friday doesnt mean much to me.

I am kind of tired. This has been a long week. Everyone at work is sick including me. Laying out is not an option because like I said everyone is sick and there is only 3 of us. So here I am after a night of no sleep. My head is draining into my throat and it makes me cough. It also makes me irritable. The gunk in my eyes this morning was horrible. I thought I was going to have to scrape them out with a knife. I know it wont be long before I am really, really sick. The doctor says I have allergies. Well, my Clariton is not making my day Clariton clear. I think I am catching a cold. And I am catching an ear infection. And let's not rule out the sinus infection.

I ate an entire watermelon today. It is only 1:30 in the afternoon. Just thought I would throw that in.

My computer is slow as Christmas and it makes doing any work very hard and irritating. So what do I do? I decide to change my template on my blog and I lost all my links and gadgets. I have been trying to rebuild my blog all morning. I think my new background is pretty. A little bright but I will work on toning it down later.

My boss just told me she was leaving to run errands and would be back after she picks up her daughter from school. Great. I will be here alone sick. I may just lay down on the couch and go to sleep.

I would cut another watermelon but that would be embarrasing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Damn Lynn! Sorry you are so sick! Sounds miserable.
I love your new background!!! Absolutely love it. Sorry about losing all your shit, though. That happened to me when I changed mine, and I still don't have it back the way it was before.
I'm sorry today, aren't I?

Lynnbug said...

I like the background too. I cant believe I chose the day my computer was running at its worst to do it. But I did. Go figure!