Thursday, April 3, 2008

My first blog entry

Hey everybody. I am Lynn and I am 47 years old. Single with no children. Sounds kinda sad doesnt it? The single and no children part. Some people would say, "what the crap have you been doing with your life?" Well there is a lot to tell. Some years were filled with potential and some were just loser years. I plan to write about my life and all the things that have happened to me over the years. Some things may seem a little bizzarro to people and some things will cause people to most likely judge me harshly. But I am a good person who has not always made great decisions. That is why I am 47 and single with no children.



I am not good at writing or expressing myself. So if my blog bores you I am sorry. I hope that the stories I have to tell may help someone who can relate to the things that have happened in my life. I also hope sometimes I can amuse you. But I am mostly doing this for selfish reasons, to help myself and amuse myself.

No comments: