Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cute Lil Lucy


Wouldnt it be nice to have a life like this? Lucy has it made. Both of my babies do, but she looked so happy and content in that basket that I couldnt resist taking this picture.
I would not mind at all to be her and have me for a Mama. I am a really good Mama to my babies.
Yep, she has it made. Eat, sleep, get rubbed and annoy Lucky Dog. Lucy is sooo cute to me!
I downloaded the Picasa software that Blogger recommended in the Blogger Buzz. I must say I am totally thrilled with it. Not only is it free-it is a really good software program. It has all the tools to retouch photos and they are extremely easy to use! I dont think I have ever found one that is as easy as this one.
I am working on an old photo of me and my Daddy and my brother that is a black and white. It has been torn and wrinkled from just being moved from place to place. The picture has to be at least 45 years old. I look about 3 years old in it. But I lovbe this picture and this software is allowing me to restore it. It is going to take some time, I dont want to get in a hurry and have rescan it and start over. But I am really excited about fixing this picture! If I can fix this badly damaged photo there will be no stopping me. I will fix and redo every picture I have.
For about a month and then I will tire of it all. I do that. I get really excited about a new toy or hobby. I apply myself 24/7 to it and then I get over it. Then I move on to something else. I have no idea why I do this. I just always have been this way.

2 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

That happens to me, too. I get all jazzed about a projects, immerse myself in ideas, buy all the tools I need to be the best hobbiest ever... and then stop.

Linda said...

Lucy is a cutie pie!