Monday, September 22, 2008

Tide Takes Care of Business in Arkansas



Final score: Alabama 49 Arkansas 14

Yes it was a perfect football day in my mind. Alabama won and went to 4-0. We are ranked in the top ten and I am loving it!

But Alabama winning does not make a perfect football day. It becomes perfect when Alabama wins and their rival Auburn loses. Yes, Auburn lost to LSU 26 to 21. It was a really good game actually. You had to watch it to the end. But they still lost and I am still walking on sunshine!

Next week Alabama plays Georgia at the Georgia Dome. Kickoff is 6:45 pm on ESPN. Now THIS may prove to be a difficult game.

More will be revealed!

3 comments:

Denise said...

So who hit the goalie? hahahah just kidding.

Lynnbug said...

Arent you cute!

I posted that picture because that guy is the quaterback and his name is John Parker Wilson and I think he is a good looking boy. Maybe I should say man? What the heck, I am so old he is a boy to me. LOL

Lynnbug said...

Arent you cute!

I posted that picture because that guy is the quaterback and his name is John Parker Wilson and I think he is a good looking boy. Maybe I should say man? What the heck, I am so old he is a boy to me. LOL