Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Perfect Moments

I have really gotten into this perfect moment thing. Here are some more:




  • When my step son James and his high school team (also my alma mater) won the state football championship for the first time in a bazillion years.

  • Fishing under the dam at Turkey Creek with Jeff.

  • In the morning when Lucky is outside, Lucy always comes to me for her "love" time. It is great to be loved even if she is "just a cat."

  • Drinking a margarita with Danny Mac at The Pink Pony Pub at sunset after a long day on the beach. (Look up the pub on the net--it is a pretty famous little place. And yes--it is pink and on the beach. Denise you would love it. )

  • Riding around as a family when I was little looking at all the Christmas lights.

  • Me and Big Jerry (my Harley guy I dated) riding down the road with the music sky high listening to Kid Rock sing Cadillac Pussy) - Good Times.

  • Skinny dipping with all my friends when we were young at Rocky Branch in the middle of the night.

  • My first car!

Im not hard to please on perfect moments!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Good for you for continuing with this positiveness (is that a word?).Positivity?
I've thought about perfect moments since you started doing this.Problem with me is that remembering some of my perfect moments makes me cry, and then I get lost....
I can be such a weinie!!

Lynnbug said...

I have to really think hard sometimes for perfect moments. I tend to remember bad times more easily. What I have found out is I can think of perfect moments with people that I didnt have a perfect relationship with. There is only one person I cant think of a perfect moment with and I was in a relationship with this guy for 13 years. There has to be one somewhere! I just need to keep pondering that one!

Anonymous said...

Thanx Lynn I love this post. I have been thinking about my perfect moment post.Some I can share,others not so much. Oh and we have to go to that pub when I visit.
Denise