Friday, November 21, 2008

Fot Finish Friday Fiesta!!!!!!!!

It's Foto Finish Friday Fiesta and Im playing again! If you are interested in playing, go to Carrie's blog for all the details and instructions and rules and stuff. All games have rules after all!

Below is Owen. I took it this weekend while he was eating the GIGANTIC colid chocolate cand walrus I bought him. There is nothing like watching a kid eat candy. Especially chocolate!



Kenzy gets in the picture too. She had finished hers but I cant leave her out of the game. Afterall, they are twins and you cant exclude either! You can still see traces of the chocolate on her mouth and teeth! She is laying on me but I cut that part out. She is going through this stage where Aunt Ween is her favorite chair in the house.




4 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Mmmmmmmm.....chocolate. Gotta get me some!
What adorable kiddos!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

The little guy is seriously concentrating on that chocolate and your little doll is being just that!

Linda said...

So cute, Lynn!! You sound like me and the "grands", I'm always giving them the best treats!!

Jennifer said...

They are both so cute!!