Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. Sometimes it is hard to find things to be thankful for, especially in these financially hard times. But it is my belief that there is always something to be thankful for. This year, find the things in your life to be thankful for. It will make the bad things easier to bear.

I am thankful for:
  • My family--life would be almost impossible for me without my Momma, my neice and her husband and the twins, Owen and Kenzy. I have a wonderful sister also that has stood by me through thick and thin, disagreements and agreements. She has been able to forgive my wrongs and love me anyway.
  • My job-It is a new job, but I am so thankful that I have one. I am grateful to Mr. Joe and Connie for caring about me enough to let me go ahead and get a new job so that I would be able to make the transition from my current job to the new job with as little problems as possible.
  • God-he takes care of me through it all, no matter how much I fall short for him.
  • Lucky and Lucy--life would be empty without these two in my life. They are always there to cheer me up.
  • All the people I have met online. You support me when no one else does. You are truly my friends and I am so happy to know you all.

So, enough of the Hallmark moment stuff! Go eat Turkey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post girlie!

I am thankful that you and I reconnected this year. I am glad that you were nosy enough to google me before my blog went private. Happy turkey day! Love you!
Denise

debi9kids said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Happy Friday!