I am thankful for:
- My family--life would be almost impossible for me without my Momma, my neice and her husband and the twins, Owen and Kenzy. I have a wonderful sister also that has stood by me through thick and thin, disagreements and agreements. She has been able to forgive my wrongs and love me anyway.
- My job-It is a new job, but I am so thankful that I have one. I am grateful to Mr. Joe and Connie for caring about me enough to let me go ahead and get a new job so that I would be able to make the transition from my current job to the new job with as little problems as possible.
- God-he takes care of me through it all, no matter how much I fall short for him.
- Lucky and Lucy--life would be empty without these two in my life. They are always there to cheer me up.
- All the people I have met online. You support me when no one else does. You are truly my friends and I am so happy to know you all.
So, enough of the Hallmark moment stuff! Go eat Turkey!