Here goes nothing:
- Lose weight--about 50 pounds
- Quit smoking--entirely
- Go visit Denise and finally meet her face to face
- Become an astronaut
- Go vegetarian-again
- Get married or laid - whichever comes first
- Be a better daughter
- Take a week long vacation--please link to number 3
- Buy my very own computer
- Advance at my job or just go out and get a better one
- Check blood sugars more often instead of ignoring them
Okay--that is eleven things I should try to do. Strike out 1, 2, 4 (for obvious reasons), 6, 11. That leaves 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Since 8 is linked to 3 you can strike one 8 out. Number 5--well I could do that but I am not motivated--so strike that. Number 9 is largely dependant on 10 because of financial reasons. Go ahead and strike 9, I may figure out how to keep this cheap one from the office for free or nearly free. Just forget 11 altogether. I prefer to ignore and just shut up and dont bitch at me about it. Seven is easy--I try that one everyday so it shouldnt even be a resolution. I just wrote it down to sound good. Strike it, it doesnt count. Number 10--I most likely will do that - look for a better job mostly because I want to still have feet by the end of the year.
Number 3 looks like the one I will be really going for. It may take longer than I would like, but I will do this before 2009 is over and forgotten!
edit: I totally forgot about 6! I guess that pretty much says it all.