Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Many Thanks For Good Advice

I have a special thank you for Linda. She gave me some advice on how to handle my stinky feet. One of the things she told me was to use spray-on deodorant on them and it WORKS! No more stinky feet. No more total embarrassment from the horrendous smell that was coming from my feet. Geez--sometimes it smelled like something had died and I had rolled in it like a dog. But no more, the deodorant worked like a charm. I have no complaints.

But there are two draw backs to spraying your feet with deodorant. If anyone ever tries this make sure they are dry before you go beebopping across a tile floor. You will bust your ass. (I already know this.) I dont want to end up in the ER trying to explain deodorant on the feet as a cause of the accident. I just know that story would only reward me with a "What a dumbass" look from the doctor.

The other thing I was just thinking about is that should the occasion ever arise that I would meet someone who was into sucking toes, I would have to stop him to go rinse the deodorant off. That might be a mood changer. But you never know if the person you meet is a toe sucker until it would be too late.

Er--I think that is all for today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I'm laughing my ass off. First - thank you Linda for helping the girl out. Second I cannot even phathom someone sucking on my toes.. Ewww! Even if I didn't have ugly messed up feet! That's just damn crazy, but I love you anyways!!Thanks for the smile!

Denise said...

Ok this made me seriouly laugh my ass off! I can just picture you falling on your ass! Plus the toe sucking thing.... Hysterical.

Linda said...

Well, I'm glad it worked!!!

Let's hope that a toe sucker never enters your life...

Lynnbug said...

I have had that happen like once. The toe sucking thing. And I didnt know how to react to it. I just kept hoping there wasnt any fuzz from my sock on my toes. Not my favorite thing but you never know about some people--they have toe fetishes.