Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow In Alabama!

It snowed here today. The weather man billed it as a "snow storm". The local TV stations even interrupted regular programing in order to make sure everyone knew it was a "snow storm". He specifically said that Shelby County where I live was getting hit "hard". You gotta really keep your expectations low when you hear the weather man mention snow in Alabama. But it was pretty for about 2 hours. But it didnt rank up there with storms as far as I could see. I must be one of the few people who was just a tad disappointed in the little bit of snow we got. The Sonic which is just a mile up the road closed for the day. So did a few other businesses. I was quite amused and only a little annoyed. See, I wanted some ice cream from The Sonic and I couldnt get any.

I took 2 pictures of our snow storm. Here they are!





2 comments:

Denise said...

Haha,I can't believe that Sonic closed over that little of snow.But it was so much fun 2 hear u whine about it.

Linda said...

WOW! Now that's a STORM!!