Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!

Our annual visitor has come to Alabama again this year. It happens every year about this time and seems to happen overnight. You go to sleep and the next morning you wake up and BAM! the pollen has arrived. Of course, along with it come beautiful blooming trees and flowers. The down side of it is, you get itchy eyes, stuffed up heads, sneezing, and a general feeling of yuck that comes on from allergies. You pray for rain to wash it away just to have it come back as hard and violent as before. These photos are not mine, but I can promise you, they are exactly what it looks like here at this moment.






So that is what it is like in my neck of the woods right now. What is going on in yours? You can share it with us through your fotos. Go to Carrie's blogg and follow the directions. It's fun, fun, FUN!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Whoa....I just sneezed!

jen721 said...

My favorite thing to do in the summer is check the pollen count to see if I can even go outside. Hate the stuff, but love what it does to nature.

Lynnbug said...

I have ate so much pollen this last week I could be a honey bee.