I got tagged by Linda, so here goes:
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
1) What do you do for a living? I work all the time, all day and into the night. Life is too full of work and Im trying to change that as soon as possible.
2) What is your biggest fear? Someone I love dieing. I cant handle death. Never have been able to wrap my brain around the foreverness of it.
3) Do you nap a lot? Um, yeah--whenever I get a chance I will nap. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. I could sleep hanging on a nail.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? My momma
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? yahoo email, Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, King.com
6) What was the last item you bought? Starbucks Double Shot Coffee drink and a lighter.
7) Who would you most like to meet and talk to? A lot of people, but I think I would most like to meet and talk to God. I got me a few questions.
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? I would cry. I wouldnt want to be a boy.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Yes, but my hair never turns out like theirs. Probably because they have a stylist and I dont.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? Gosh! Which one? The time me and my first husband went to the wrong family reunion (his side) and we were eating and everything before someone came up and asked us who we were? That was a pretty embarrassing moment.
11) What was the last movie you watched? Madagascar 2, they played it at work for a month. Cool movie.
.12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Sleep and watch TV and play on the computer.
13) Do you like scary movies? Yes I do, very much.
14) What would you want your last meal to be? Seafood and lots of it.
.15) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Probably Italy, it just looks so beautiful there.
I tag Heidi and Coconut and anyone else who wants to play.