Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ooops!

I left work last night very tired. When I get to my car the first thing I thought about was that I could have sworn I locked the door. I blew that one off and got in. I put my cigarrets in the cubbie hole of the dash and my cell phone in the console. I like to get everything situated before I drive off. I put the key in the ignition and it wouldnt turn. Im like WTF? So I turn on the inside light and try to figure out what the problem is. Dang! My car is so clean! That is not my stuff in the passenger seat! OMG! This is NOT my car!


Ooops!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha don't you hate it when that happens! When we moved I used to park in the next door neighbors driveway and didn't know what I had done until I realized I don't have a screen door! Love it - thanks for letting me know I am not the only one!! :)

Linda said...

"Driver! Out of the car! Out of the car now!! Get on the ground!!"

Ha ha!!

Denise said...

Ok tonight when you called me and told me what had happened I was lying down with the kids. I swear I laughed so hard, the kids were like "What mama"? I think I laughed so hard, I might have choked on my own spit!

Lynnbug said...

I know Linda--I was thinking what if the real owner of the car came outside and here I sit in their car at 11:00 pm! How do you explain that? I mean really?