Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Biggest Fear

I have a mouse. A rat or something of that nature. Lucy has failed to find it and kill it. The thing lives upstairs in my kitchen. I know its there. I cleaned the counter tops and tried to ignore the fact that the reason I was cleaning them was there were mysterious rat droppings on the counter. So gross! I went back upstairs about 2 hours later to get me something to eat. There they were again. Rat droppings. The ass wipe had returned to my counter tops. I cannot take this.

So out came the glue traps. I put three on top of the counter. I did this last night. Now the only thing worse than finding rat droppings on my counter top is going up and finding a rat in the glue trap on top of my counter.

I dont want to go look.

3 comments:

Denise said...

If I lived down the street, I would come and rescue you Lynn. I would go ooh ooh ooh the whole time but I would go look. Hey when I went the the exe's house this weekend, Dyllans rats were both dead. It was sooooo gross. Not like when I found his hamster dead and he had his hands crossed in prayer. RATS R NOT CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Ewww! We had rats in our office and luckily there are people who are paid to come sweep the suckers up. Icky!

Lynnbug said...

I havent looked today, nothing yesterday. How long will this agony last!