Friday, April 18, 2008

Great neice and nephew

My niece and I are very close. We are alike in many ways. Mostly attitude, which can get pretty sarcastic and hateful if need be. LOL A. is also one of the main reasons I am moving. She wants me near her and I want to be near her also. She lives on her in-laws land and is surrounded by them. So, a little piece of her family close by would be nice for her. Especially if it is me that is around. She married and she has children now. Twins. Boy and a girl. I asked her the other day if it would be alright with her and her husband if I posted the twins pics on my blog. She laughed and couldn't believe I even thought I would have to ask. But I thought I should. If any of her family or in-laws ran across the pics there would be hell to pay if I hadn't ask first. No hell from her--but hell from them. The in-laws and family are always trying to find something to be mad about. So, if I ask first, it will leave nothing to be said but the in-laws would have to stew quietly in there own goose. And that is fine with me.

So without further discussion, here are pics of the young-uns.

This is Owen. He wouldn't usually drink water like this. But since it was mine, he thought he would just take it. I let him and got one of my own. Backwash ain't my thing.





Owen loves his binky. He wont be without it. No matter what. The in-laws would like to see it gone. I don't see that happening anytime soon. A. picks her battles. This is not one of them.




This is little Miss Kinsey. She is the boss. She orders Owen around really bad. She is a prissy thing. She is beautiful isn't she?










Okay, I had a real hard time uploading these pics and getting them where they are. I finally had to upload first and then type around them. And one photo completely disappeared. But I got tired of messing with it. It was a photo of Kinsey. If anyone has a better way, please let me know.




















3 comments:

Denise said...

They are soo cute. I have never gotten the whole typing around the pics either. I suck at it. Oh and I just posted a video of cameron on my blog too.

Linda said...

They are darling children!

You need to load the photos first, and remember that when you add them the last one added goes on top. Then you click on compose, and you can see the picture and type around it, fix spaces between lines with the backspace button,etc.You can save and preview, which I always do because i make lotsa mistakes!

Lynnbug said...

Thanks Linda--that helps - I just wish you could add them as you go,but I can adapt!