Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Conversations I dont Understand

Forgive me but I dont remember the actresses name that was discussed in the conversation I had with the "someone" I dont understand. (See previous post) I was tuning him out until almost the end of what he was saying.

Someone: So and So died. I havent heard anything about her for a long time. Wonder what she has been doing all these years?

me: I dont know--maybe she got old and sick.

Someone: Well, you know Lynn, these people in that kind of business run around and sleep with all kinds of people, they get all kinds of VD and syphilis and they never even know it. They go crazy with disease and they dont find out until its too late and they are dead.

me: Is that what the article you are reading said?

Someone: No--but its a fact, that happens all the time.


God--Im glad he warned me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he's theory saying "People like that, I assume he means people with money - have more sex and die of STD's.." is comical. It's quite entertaining though. Reminds me when Jessica Simpson asked her former husband if "Chicken of the Sea, is it tuna or is it chicken.." OMG I about died - the things that come out of peoples mouths is classic sometimes..

Lynnbug said...

I gets tons of laugh material at work. It is always very comical.