Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Pictures Of Owen and Kenzy

These are pictures of Owen and Kenzy on their first trip to the zoo. I didnt get to go but they look like they had such a good time. There were many more pictures but you cant post them all. These are a few of my favorites.

I was able to go over and see the babies the night before their trip. They were so excited about it. I kept hearing from them both about all the animals they would see and how great it was going to be. They acted like it was Christmas or something. Kids are so easy and fun.

Enjoy the pictures! I sure have!






2 comments:

Linda said...

Those two are adorable!! The zoo is totally fun...thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

How cute are they.. And I chuckled a little with the last line before the pictures.. Kids are easy and fun! Fun yes, easy - whatever you are on I want some! Love you gorgeous!