Monday, August 3, 2009

As a 49 Year Old Woman There Are Some Things You Hate To Admit

I think I posted about my obssession with Facebook. I am totally ashamed of it. I said I would never let it happen. But now it has really turned ugly. I was only obssessed with Mafia Wars and now it has gotten worse. Farm Town. Yes. I have a farm. In between being the ultimate fighting warrior for my clan in Mafia Wars, I have to tend crops, water flowers and compulsively rearrange my farm to look as much like the utopia I dream of.

I have a small cottage and a white farm house. I have tons of flowers and fruit trees that are just beautiful. A barn with pigs, horses, cows, chickens, cats, dogs, squirrels, bunny rabbits, rooster and turkey. Oh-and a donkey. Cant forget the donkey, I chased him with my cursor for days trying to get him in the corral. Stupid donkey. I also have a river that runs through my farm and a windmill. I am working on this area to get it just right with flowers growing along the edge of the river. Sooooo nice.

There is a constant stream of crops coming in that have to be harvested almosted all the time. My friends do the harvesting most of the time. But sometimes I have to hire strangers when my friends arent around.

True story about that. I went to the market to hire a harvester because none of my real fake friends were around. So it was a stranger. I gave specific instructions that I wanted my crops harvested but not my fruit trees. My fruit trees are beautiful and you never have to harvest them and they are full of fruit. They are my pride let me tell you! This chick chatted me up in the market. Yes, she would harvest my crops. She would not harvest my trees. Please hire me! How are you today and a whole bunch of kiss ass she laid on me.

We get to my farm and she stops talking to me. No more chatting with me. She went about her harvesting in silence. My first thought was that she was just busy, no big deal. She made about 50 grand off my crops which is a nice haul. I thought she would say thank you. But nooooooo! She started harvesting my TREES!!!!

And there is nothing you can do to stop someone from doing this once they are hired. NOTHING.

Picture a little miniature avatar designed to look like me. Picture this avatar running around behind the fruit thief/harvester yelling:

STOP HARVESTING MY TREES!
I ASKED YOU NOT TO HARVEST MY TREES!!
STOP! STOP NOW!

I am right behind her in the trees running almost up her ass.

GET OFF MY LAND!!!! LEAVE NOW!!!!
IF I COULD BEAT YOUR ASS I WOULD!!!
I HATE YOU! YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!


And so on it went with her never saying a word. I still hate her to this day. I am harboring a major resentment against her.

Yes, I will be 49 on August the 18th. And I am a very immature 49.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry but I am laughing my ass off. I think it's great, I think it's fun and you deserve a little fun! OMG my stomach hurts from laughing at the post. I can just see you behind the girl screaming, screaming at your computer screen.. I love it! Keep going sunshine..