Saturday, August 1, 2009

No More - Never Again Will I Work Two Jobs

I quit my part time job Tuesday. It is MUCH sooner than I thought it would be. I had enough. Without going into a lot of detail which involves a lot of mean crap, lets just say my schedule had become way too hard for me to deal with and apparently way too hard for my boss to deal with. It just wasnt working anymore.

Since November, 2007, I have worked 70 hours a week and for the last three months I had not been able to work in an off day. I am beat. Tired to the bone and my diabetes is acting all goofy. I have about 3 sugar lows a day and that was not good. I am certain this was from exhaustion. This is for the best.

My plans will change of course. I wont have the extra money I had wanted to have. I vow to make it work. I can always spend more time looking for a better job and I can work towards bettering myself at Walmart in the mean time. Im not worried. I feel almost as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I guess it has.

So now I can rest and regroup.

I am doing just that. Im just too old for this hard core work shit.

No comments: