Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Missing in Action

I have been inspired! Denise finally blogged and I know I have been lacking in this department. Well, actually I havent been lacking, I have been non-existent. Life gets in the way of so much sometimes. Time is short and there arent enough hours in the day.

Things have been busy. I am only working one job now but I wonder how I did everything before when I was working two of them. The difference I think now is that I have two roommates and life on a horse farm is hectic. Those buggars expect to be fed and watered and such. I love the horses. I love being around them. I havent gotten the courage to ride yet, but just being around them satisfies me to no end. I would post pictures but I lost my darn camera and need to get a new one. I am totally lost without that camera. I have no idea where it is, I have done everything except dismantle the house to find it. It is a goner.

I will be posting more often. This is for me. I have lots happening and I want to look back one day and be able to read all my memories. How I was feeling and what was going on.

One thing I can say is that life with Lester is fantastic. He is my best friend. We laugh, we play, we fight. And we eat a lot too. I am so glad he is in my life.

No comments: